Hello Pasta Opens July 7 with Gluten Free Options – NYC
Hello Pasta, a new concept in healthy fast casual food, is opening 4 New York City locations, with a total of 10 restaurants currently planned. You’re wondering why we’re talking about a pasta restaurant on a gluten free site? Hello Pasta will offer a choice of imported, 100% organic Italian pasta (with gluten-free penne as one of the choices) served with high quality, low sodium sauces made with all-natural, locally sourced and organic ingredients for around $10.
The eleven sauces all originate from the Hello Pasta test kitchen. There are gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. Below are the current Gluten Free sauce options:
- Pomodoro – Tomato, onion, olive oil, basil, carrot, garlic, spice (GF,V.V)
- Arrabiatta – Tomato, onion, EV olive oil, garlic, spice (GF, V.V)
- Primavera– Broccoli, cauliflower, onion, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, snap pea, spice (GF,V.V)
- Bolognese –Tomato, (no HMO’s) ground beef, onion, carrot, EV olive oil, spice. (GF)
- Sausage & Pea– Tomato, sausage, light cream, peas, garlic, spice (GF)
- Chicken Tuscan – Chopped Tomato, chicken (no HMO’s), light cream, , EV olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, spice (GF)
- Carbonara – Fresh Light cream, bacon, garlic, canola oil, asiago cheese, spice (GF)
The customer will first choose a small or large order, then pick the shape and type of pasta, followed by one of 11 sauces, then parmesan cheese or a vegan/GF alternative.
“In addition to pasta, Hello Pasta will offer seasonal soups, ready-to-go salads and cold pasta options (Ratatouille and Tomato Mozzarella.) Hello Pasta will also serve Ciao Bella ice cream, private labeled sweet treats and Nespresso coffee and cappuccinos.”
“We wanted to create a brand that perfectly balances tradition and innovation, transcends all language barriers and is as genuine as our absolute love for our pastas!” states co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer Gregory Baratte. Adds Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer Nicolas Barthelemy, “We created Hello Pasta to be an inviting, fun space with a strong, unique design that provides both an efficient flow of service and a memorable experience.”
‘”Our goal is to be the Starbucks or Pinkberry of pasta,” said Gregory Baratte, partner and chief marketing officer of the operation, in a statement provided by his publicist.”